Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
Los Angeles, CA
The Role of Social Media Manager
We are looking for a highly efficient, experienced Social Media Manager with a passion for content creation, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and stays ahead of the social curve.
This role is responsible for helping MENACE grow and diversify a best-in-class social media presence across multiple platforms in order to ultimately drive brand awareness and customer acquisition. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate expert knowledge of the current, ever-changing social landscape, emerging social platforms, and best-in-class tactics for the growth of the MENACE social presence.
When applying, please make sure to include a copy of your resume and link to any relevant material.
- Establish, activate, and manage an integrated strategy across social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Discord and other owned channels.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for all social channels with key focuses on product education, brand marketing, product, and editorial stories.
- A passion for creating content: shoot stills, jump on camera, and create short-form video to keep up with daily and weekly growth trends.
- Prepare mockup and present ideas for content, using sketches, 3D models, or presentations
- Track trends, best practices, platform changes, and developments.
- Take a data-driven approach to inform and activate overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement. Testing, learning, and implementing strategy updates focused on growth.
- Work closely with the Creative team to define and execute content plans aligned with the overarching brand strategy.
- Pull inspiration from across various mediums and present mood boards and content references for Creative meetings
- Assist in the development of illustrations, logos, and other designs for content
- Research algorithms for respective social media channels staying up-to-date with best practices
- Seamlessly execute social media brand campaigns, partnerships, and giveaways from start to finish including Content creation, messaging, brand voice, and storytelling.
- Partner with the PR team to capitalize and expand on our influencer/creator network on organic social.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the other design departments such as Public Relations and Creative
- Work closely with the PR and Customer Experience team to ensure best-in-class customer experience across all MENACE social channels and communications.
- Own reporting on overall performance and actionable insights on trends, algorithms, and changes of the social landscape to Leadership and other stakeholders.
- Be a champion for the brand to recognize and seize on high-potential opportunities.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing new products, silhouettes, and is proactive in researching new fabrics and production and design techniques. You are someone who thrives in team focused environments and are not easily discouraged from sharing ideas, even in the wake of us going in a different direction. You have a strong passion for streetwear, ideally menswear and home-goods, and a meticulous attention to detail with a strong communication skillset. Your mantra is simple: No idea is too grand and no detail is too small.
- Passion for streetwear/menswear
- 2+ years of social media and digital marketing experience in the streetwear industry, comparable brand, or high-growth consumer brand is preferred
- An extreme attention to details and ability to represent the brand consistently across channels
- Creative thinker, concerned with high quality design and make
- High ability to lead and direct and a proactive / can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Team player mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A passion to learn about technical elements of campaign execution
- Strong connection with our brand identity
- Experience working in smaller, high-growth company
- Knowledge of paid social media marketing
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus
- This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Health insurance.
- Employee discount.
- MENACE clothing allowance.
- Paid time off.
- Growth and collaborative opportunities.
Flexible schedule, we trust our team to manage their time.
- Strong supportive/team-oriented environment.
- Monday to Friday, will require occasional social media oversight on weekends.
- Our Los Angeles office location, working remotely when needed.
Application Questions (3-4 sentence answers are okay)
|||Los Angeles, CA|||Marketing||||||DlCguv6po-MqYoU9|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
What's more important: the caption, the pose, the color coordination, the message, or the composition? Why?