Fulfillment / Customer Service Associate APPLY NOW
Los Angeles, CA
The Role of Fulfillment / Customer Service Associate
We are looking for an attentive Fulfillment / Customer Service associate that will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of e-commerce product flow which includes receiving, picking, packing and shipping of product. This role is primarily responsible for helping us maintain an efficient customer experience through quick order fulfillment and attentive service for customers who have inquiries.
When applying, please make sure to include a copy of your resume.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of e-commerce product flow: receiving, picking, packing and shipping of product.
Coordinating, purchasing and printing shipping labels for customer orders through Shipstation/Shopify/Shippo and maintain a complete understanding of current software systems
- Constructing shipping boxes or packages, and picking/packing/kitting with order contents
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customers’ orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries, keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, or comments.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Routinely check product inventories and assist with discrepancies and corrections.
- Inspect new production shipments for quality control, being cognizant of size discrepancies, discoloration, manufacture defects as well as verifying inventory levels.
Coordinating international shipments, staying up to date with international shipping policies/rate changes.
- Ensure shipping materials/warehouse supplies are stocked and available.
- Support and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Performs other related duties.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Passion for streetwear/menswear and a strong connection with our brand identity.
- One year of Warehouse, Fulfillment, or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail and applies the continuous improvement mindset to all workstreams.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus.
- Knowledgeable in email services such as Outlook.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Team player attitude, willing to go above and beyond at all times.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers’ orders and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Be determined and deliver superior results with a sense of urgency, time management, and prioritization.
- Ability to deescalate situations and work with customers to come to an agreement.
- Acts with respect and professionalism towards customers at all times and through all points of contact.
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analyzing.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Fundamental math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to meet seasonal peaks, workloads, and deadlines.
- Occasionally lift and move items up to 50 pounds
- Stand/walk for up to 6 hours during seasonal peaks.
- Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head.
- Have the personal strength and stamina to walk briskly for most of the day throughout the facility on heavy shipping days.
- Health insurance.
- Employee discount.
- MENACE clothing allowance.
- Paid time off.
- Growth and collaborative opportunities.
- Strong supportive/team-oriented environment.
- Our Los Angeles office location, working remotely when needed.
Application Questions (3-4 sentence answers are okay)
|||Los Angeles, CA|||Operations||||||XzTK~~URnaJd5eg1|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- What are your greatest strengths?